Background checks can include a multitude of items that can determine the difference in hiring the best candidate. Armada HC can support clients that need a variety of tool in the background check phase of the recruiting process. Though we are able to support all the standard background checking elements, we are also capable of customizing solutions based on our client’s needs.
Typical background checks may include:
- Education – verify if an individual has graduated high school, college or university.
- Age – verify the age of an individual for some jobs.
- Citizenship – verify the citizenship of an individual
- Criminal – verify if an individual has been convicted of any crimes.
- Medical – verify if an individual meets the minimum health requirements for some jobs.
- Drug – verify if an individual has been exposed to any illegal drugs recently.
- Alcohol – verify if an individual has been exposed to alcohol recently.
- Diving License – verify if an individual has a legal driver’s license.
- Credit – verify if an individual has established credit.
- Lie Detector – verify if an individual is truthful about self.
- Disability Claims – verify if the individual has filed for disability in the past.
- Insurance – verify if the individual has any required insurance needed for some jobs
The above list does not include all possible forms of background checks that can be conducted with the aid of Armada HC. In some countries the requirements may be different whereas in others conducting certain background checks my not be legal. In this regard, Armada HC is able to ensure our clients are not held liable for in compliance with any federal statutes.
The pricing of background checks is largely related to the volume and type of check required. In most cases in developing countries we support, Armada HC has to conduct the research in partnership with other agencies and governments to fulfill the request. We have a dedicated team that is very skilled in this type of work and by outsourcing this activity to us allows our customers to focus on their core business. We also understand the need for prompt service as the results can mean the difference between hiring or not.